Saturday, October 3, 2009

Purple Passion Freebie Kit

Hello everyone!
I am so very sorry this took so long to get out on here. There's been a few things happening in real life, but I won't bore anyone with details ;) Purple is my absolute favorite color, and I ended up making this kit by just playing around with a few different shades that I liked. This is the first time I done both a full size and tagger size as well, so if things are a bit off in one of them, please feel free to let me know! This free kit has 16 papers and 62 elements.
Thank you all for visiting, I hope you enjoy my latest creation!
Download Full Size Here
Download Tagger Size Here

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 17 post on Oct. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kit.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete